Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
This is a project that is a part of a non-profit called the C2 Foundation. The Butterfly Books project is being created to provide wellness opportunites for healing through journaling. More detailed information on this initiative is provided in the attached brief.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Your Butterfly Book
Top 3 Things
Infinite love, healing, helping others
This image needs to be strong enough to stand alone and even be embossed/debossed in 1 color or no color. It will be on the cover of a moleskin type journal, so it needs to be simple yet strong.
We will need eps, jpeg format. I will attach a project brief that includes more detail.