Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Confidence - that our customers will get great information and advice that will serve to LIFT their business.
2. Trust - customers can trust the source of the information as the PhD experts are university faculty that are impartial and independent - they are not trying to sell anything, just trying to provide companies with the best possible information.
3. Current - The information customers will receive is important because it is current - and relevant to the business - it is information that they have not been able to get on their own. Current down't mean space age, far out future-ish - but instead clean with modern lines - unencumbered with too much adornment.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
It would be interesting if a designer could come up with a graphically image that would tie to our name. We have thought about a few that might work but would rather see what real creative genius like you will come up with. The word LIFT in our logo is very aspirational - in that companies need a LIFT every now and then as they encounter a difficult challenge. How do you represent that? That is the big question.
We would also consider a logo that is mainly typography - we would be interested in seeing how you might envision that. I hate to give examples of logos we like as we quickly can pigeon hole us into a design style - that is not want we want to do. If I have to give you one, I might suggest looking at Bain.com. I only like this one for its simplicity and its ability to tell a small story from the graphic (Bain helps set direction) - although compass metaphors are way overused.
In our logo design, we think the emphasis should be on the LIFT over the PhD so you may consider making the PhD smaller, or a lighter color - but our emphasis is on the result of working with us - which is they will experience a LIFT - the PhD is HOW they will get a lift.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Here is a brief description of our service offering:
A new service is being created to easily and reliably connect national and international companies who have complex business challenges and learning needs on specific marketing topics with a select group of faculty who can provide the desired expertise via consulting and/or executive education. The service will specialize in helping companies to make better decisions on a range of marketing topics from pricing to social media in which faculty are especially capable of offering rigorous and novel insights. Faculty will be pre-qualified on characteristics such as topic expertise and capabilities, prior consulting and exec ed experience, and interpersonal skills.
No Files Added