Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Playcamp is the celebration of how serious games help companies do real work.
1. The logo should be fun, but not funny. Serious, but not corporate.
2. The community is at the center of playcamp, so it should inspire a feeling of belonging.
3. Games are cool, and the bleeding edge for some orgs, and that's ok. The logo should reflect that.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
http://knowsyknows.com/, Sticker look communicates fun; http://innovationgames.com/, our parent brand, logo should have some relationship in look and feel; http://www.hubspot.com/, like the integration of an image, and the two-color layout, also like san serif. http://productcamp.org/logos/, Logo should be extendable, i.e. customizable for different playcamps around the world.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The current website is up at playcamp.knowsyknows.com. The current "logo" is not good.
No Files Added