Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Budzster is a mobile app for the legal marijuana medical and retail marketplace.
Budzster - Find the right Budz for *you*!
The logo should reflect a relationship to marijauna but not overtly so. I.e. no leaf, smoke or bud imagery.
The logo should show a relation to DNA. My thought is around having a double Helix form the straight line of the B.
The logo should reflect the following:
The app will be marketed to retailers and consumers, so it should be playful but professional.
The app is provides scientific way to find product.
The app is designed to reflect the user's very personal/private preferences
The app is a tool to bring both consumers and vendors together.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I would prefer to have any imagery designed into the text. Specifically i would like a DNA double helix built into the spine of the B.
No Files Added