Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Different sport, Fun, Extreme
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
***** MUST WATCH VIDEO *****
* We need a Combination Mark (wordmark + symbol)
* The symbol cannot be covered by the wordmark
***** WORDMARK *****
- BUBBLE CHILE (Name of the company)
- Extreme Soccer - (Its kind of our Slogan... has to be smaller)
***** SYMBOL *****
We are looking for a symbol were you can understand that it's a sport of contact (like football or rugby).
We would like to have 2 players one ramming, one being rammed (not defending nor prepared for the crash... has to be unaware)
We strongly prefer one of them to be unaware of the fact that a crazy player is ramming / about to ram him. We think the situation could be along the lines of "Player A just received a pass and is about to move forward... but WOW!! a freaking player B is flying towards player A wanting to DESPERATELY DESTROY him."
We want to convey the message that a soon as you touch the ball, someone is gonna be flying at you.
***** PLAYERS *****
* It's important for the 2 players to look like they are on the same scene.
* The unaware player has to be a male. The ramming player female. (POWER TO THE LADIES!)
* We don't want comics nor cartoons, which is why we prefer human silhouttes. If you have another non-childish propossal, let us know.
* It's not mandatory for the silhouettes to be on the offical position (arms tucked), that position is too passive.
* We want them to proyect the energy of the sport, to let the viewer understand that the flying player wants to kick the other guy out of the field.
***** BUBBLES *****
* We NEED both bubble to look realistic (check the video and .ppt), their shape is not even close to be round.
* Could be transparent or colores (but have to be see through)
* The bubbles don't need to be in contact, but we strongly believe to be the best way to portrait our message.
***** IMPORTANT *****
* The logo should transmit the spirit of the sport at first sight which is: IF YOU RECEIVE THE BALL, PREPARE TO BE RAMMED!!
* We uploaded a .ppt as reference of what we like and what we don't like. It is NEEDED to be check.
*The logo will be mainly used on a transparent surface (also business cards and stickers)
No Files Added