Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Different sport, Fun, Extreme
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
***** MUST WATCH VIDEO *****
* We need a Combination Mark (wordmark + symbol)
* The symbol cannot be covered by the wordmark
***** WORDMARK *****
- BUBBLE CHILE (Name of the company)
- Extreme Soccer - (Its kind of our Slogan... has to be smaller)
***** SYMBOL *****
We are looking for a symbol were you can understand that it's a sport of contact (like football or rugby).
We would like to have 2 players one ramming, one being rammed (not defending nor prepared for the crash... has to be unaware)
We strongly prefer one of them to be unaware of the fact that a crazy player is ramming / about to ram him. We think the situation could be along the lines of "Player A just received a pass and is about to move forward... but WOW!! a freaking player B is flying towards player A wanting to DESPERATELY DESTROY him."
We want to convey the message that a soon as you touch the ball, someone is gonna be flying at you.
***** PLAYERS *****
* It's important for the 2 players to look like they are on the same scene.
* The unaware player has to be a male. The ramming player female. (POWER TO THE LADIES!)
* We don't want comics nor cartoons, which is why we prefer human silhouttes. If you have another non-childish propossal, let us know.
* It's not mandatory for the silhouettes to be on the offical position (arms tucked), that position is too passive.
* We want them to proyect the energy of the sport, to let the viewer understand that the flying player wants to kick the other guy out of the field.
***** BUBBLES *****
* We NEED both bubble to look realistic (check the video and .ppt), their shape is not even close to be round.
* Could be transparent or colores (but have to be see through)
* The bubbles don't need to be in contact, but we strongly believe to be the best way to portrait our message.
***** IMPORTANT *****
* The logo should transmit the spirit of the sport at first sight which is: IF YOU RECEIVE THE BALL, PREPARE TO BE RAMMED!!
* We uploaded a .ppt as reference of what we like and what we don't like. It is NEEDED to be check.
*The logo will be mainly used on a transparent surface (also business cards and stickers)
No Files Added