Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Broken Sky Coffee is a coffee roaster and beverage distributor based in southern Utah, USA. We are seeking a logotype and graphic to adorn our bagged beans, bottled coffee beverages, and to support the brand online.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Utah, Sophistication, Gourmet Coffee
YES: Signature Utah-Arizona sands / regional sage (color) / crisp thin lines / single line art / copper / regional crystal (think geodes) / fractures / Kintsugi / skylines / minimal geometric shapes
NO: Wild West / cowboy / ranch style branding / Native American / cactus / weathered wood / cups or mugs / coffee beans
No Files Added