Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Brilliant Gets is a new company. On our website we'll have many different "gets"...so each individual will be a "Get"
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
So BrilliantGets needs a logo that will go with those two words, and then logo can be found all over the webpage with the word "get" in it. So there will be an original logo that says BrilliantGets with some sort of symbol/icon and that icon will also be a separate design to be used throughout the website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
everyone =) 20 somethings- internet savvy folks, the person that will find BrilliantGets is looking for website development help and write ups =)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
it's a web 2.0 design...think google app for the "get" for sure...in fact, if you want to lean your design to have that capability (like facebook or myspace's iconic nature- that's awesome)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added