Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
BridgeNet is a digital first insurance MGA who suppoies platform producers with a single contract "bridge" into a multiple carrier "Network" with which they have not had prior access.
BridgeNet is a wholesaler who focuses on aggregating the technologies deployed by the carrier (not necessarily the product). This is needed because of the resource demand that carrier technology teams have today.
The Product is a suite of single purpose insurance related API's (TOOLS) that can be used by developers and (lo/no code) partners to create a beautiful integration into any app or website.
We have three target audiences:
1. LIcensed Platform producers such as answer financial, insurify zevbra and others.
2. Non-Licensed companies, groups, apps or associations that wish to monetize their client netwrok: autotrader (auto industry), Zwillo (real estate), Nest (IoT), quickbooks (consumer financial), angies list (construction), etc
3. Small Regional Insurance Carriers such as anchor general, aspire, hallmark and western national.
Essential message: use bridgenet tools to build a better customer experience. We share our powerful, tested technolocy so your ideas can come to life quicker.
Non-licensed essential message: a suite of single purpose insurance related API's that can be used by developers and (low/no code) partners to create a beautiful intefgerations into any app or website.
BridgeNet is the automation tool that connects your favorite apps to a network of recommended insurance carriers...saving you time and money.
BridgeNet is a suite of powerful tools that allows internet platforms to build beautiful insurance integrations quicker and more profitably.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Easy, different, digital first
i like the airbnb and plaid.com geographic shape. I like the possibility to use a element of a bridge geographic image (not photo).
No Files Added