Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Brian Curry Assemblies
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Exciting, Fun and Active
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'd like a logo that can be used as a text only or as an image. Check out http://www.missionelephant.org/home for an example of the kind of look I need.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
My site in progress can be seen at: http://create.mopro.com/44374/home
I do assembly programs for elementary schools. I want this to be a clean looking logo that I can use on my website as well as on marketing materials. I want the logo to express how excited their students will be when they hire my company. All of my assemblies involve math, reading or science.
No Files Added