Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
BRED for Global Competitiveness
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. BRED stands for the Business Retention Expansion & Development program, a regional effort by economic development organizations to grow existing companies and prepare them for global competition.
2. The BRED Program should be viewed by the business community as a resource for businesses to become globally competitive by doing business in real-time by leveraging technology in the area of marketing, finance, and operations. The BRED Program will help businesses explore opportunities to increase sales, reduce costs, enhance productivity, and improve the companys overall competitive position in the global marketplace.
3. BRED should be viewed by the public as a place where entrepreneurs and businesses can prepare for the race in beating their competitors in the global marketplace. Some of the programs include a) inbound and outbound trade missions b) utilization of our foreign trade zones c) foreign direct investment, and d) other use of real-time business technologies.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We envision a logo with 1) an image 2) text that reads BRED for Global Competitiveness
Logo image: Should resemble something Global
Text & Tagline: BRED for Global Competitiveness
To the final winner: All images and text should be provided using color, black & white, and grey scale. Please provide all color codes, font styles and sizes.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our charge is to prepare and position our region for economic prosperity in the 21st Century through a variety of programs and services made available to entrepreneurs, business and industry. Our strategies include: a) entrepreneurship, b) innovation, c) globalization, and d) sustainability. For more, refer to www.ebinetwork.org.
Note: Current organization logo attached. BRED is a program and part of this organization.
No Files Added