Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Brazil Nuts Tours is a leading tour operator selling packages to Brazil
What do you need?
We are redesigning our website (in house) and would like to redo our logo, which has not been updated in 10 years. Need something consistent with website new design ... see attached file
Here is current site, with existing logo... not bad but outdated, heavy: www.brazilnuts.com
Who Is Your Audience?
Upscale, independent travelers to Brazil... communicate that Brazil Nuts Tours is modern, hip, expert
We Like These Examples
No examples; I think looking at our new page will help you.
Note that this homepage is based on Apple's home page for Ipod: http://www.apple.com/ipod
We Absolutely Must Have
Nothing, use your imaginative and creative powers... think the way you would as a potential traveler browsing the web for a cool travel site... what would that logo look like?
No Files Added