Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Lummys Garage (Lummys.com) - Our full business name is "Lummys Content Garage". Our primary domain names are "Lummys.com" and "LummysGarage.com" (and we also own "ContentGarage.com"). We want to convey "Lummys" and "Lummys Garage" as well as their respective domain names. Having "Content" in the
2. Expansiveness - Lummys Garage offers branded social media content (e.g. customized videos and images) for businesses and other entities. A network of creatives creates all the customized social content for Lummys Garage's clients with the explicit goal of targeting the relevant client's target audience. Our network of creatives are creating this content in order to reach an even larger network of people. In other words, we'd like to communicate the concept of "expansiveness".
3. Creativity and Professionalism - Lummy's Garage's network of creatives is not just creating "fun" social media content. The creatives are creating engaging social media content with the explicit goal of growing the business and brand of the relevant business. i.e. Lummys Garage's network of creatives are both creative and professional. Lummy's Garage's logo wants to convey both creativity and professionalism.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text or just text. We're open to both.
We think the best solution may be to have "Lummys.com" as the main text and then have "Garage" inserted into the logo in a different color and/or font in order to convey that this is "Lummys.com" as well as "Lummys Garage.com" but... We're open to ideas. The key is that we show that this is "Lummys Garage" and that "Lummys.com" and "LummysGarage.com" are our domain names.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1. The Lummys Garage website, and most all of Lummys Garage's marketing materials, will have a color scheme similar to this image (http://ow.ly/ma3Yn) though, obviously, without the man and woman writhing on each other. In order to convey that Lummys Garage is a place where our network of creatives creates quality social media content, work hard, get their hands dirty, etc., we want a greasy, grungy, metallic look and feel for all or marketing materials. The logo we're creating does *not* need to be greasy, grungy or metallic. But we do want you as designers to be aware that the backdrop for the logo you are creating will be, so to speak, greasy, grungy and metallic. i.e. Based on this information, we think a highly colorful, graphic, cartoon-ish logo will clash with the aforementioned backdrop. With this said, we're open to ideas.
2. Though Lummys Garage provides businesses with the services of a network of creatives, our business is focused primarily, if not exclusively, on targeting businesses (that need customized social media content). i.e. The target audience of the Lummys Garage logo is business owners, not the network of creatives that will be providing the digital marketing services for these clients.
3. If possible, it'd be good to include "Branded Social Media Content" in the logo. But if this makes the logo to busy or otherwise, this isn't critical.
No Files Added