LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are CityRover and we plan to offer a series of mobile travel applications on popular mobile platforms, beginning with the iPhone to young travelers that are traveling on a low to moderate budget. We will also have a travel website, based around a community concept. The apps will be innovative, user friendly, intuitive and rich in substance (quality over quantity).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This project has 3 components:
1. Brand logo for CityRover to be used on website (top banner) and on iPhone app (splash screen and top banner).
2. Sharp, clear, eye-catching iPhone app icons to be use in our Main Menu. There are 12 icons and each one describes an action verb. I will not reveal all 12 at this point, but here are 4: Sleep, Eat, Shop, See. These will be used as 57x57 pixel icons, as well as potentially vector versions on the site. Remember, the project requires 12 icons in total. Details of the other 8 will be revealed once winner is chosen.
3. A Brand Icon - for example, a superhero dog (the "Rover") wearing a superhero costume. The icon will be used on the site, as well as on the splash screen of the iPhone app. We are open to other ideas - superhero dog was just an example. We need something catchy that helps define the brand and establish recognition.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target customers:
- The mobile, tech-savvy 20yr old backpacker spending the summer traveling
- The 35yr old school teacher taking a year off to see the world
- The 28 newly married couple who love to explore a new city for what the city really is, not just the Top 5 Things to See
Adjectives that define our target customers:
Inquisitive, Independent, Energetic, Frugal, Open-minded, Communicative, Friendly, Sociable, Intelligent, Mobile, tech-savvy
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please see attached document for a sample of what we like in terms of design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
There are no "must haves"
No Files Added