Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Branches is a local non profit serving Miami. We provide life-changing opportunities to working families and their children so they may break the cycle of poverty. Learn more at www.branchesfl.org.
Our target audience are our clients (working poor) but also high net worth individuals who are donors plus corporate partners, foundations and other fundrs, as well as volunteers.
We would like to keep the Branches name and the Bell Family sub name but we need your help tweaking the left part tree image of our logo. That block with the tree in it can be altered in any way but we must add this to that image: Grow Deeper, Climb Higher.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
same, see note on the tweak for the tree logo part
Top 3 Things
Warmth, professionalism, strength
None right now.