Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Box Camera Photography
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image+text. I have seen where the image of an actual "box camera" replaces the "B" at the start of the business name. It would be nice to see that example, however I am not set on this design. I have also seen where a butterfly wing can be used in the design.
Along with a fun design as described above, I would also like to see a more elegant/professional design.
Note that I shoot all types of photography, most often landscape and wildlife photography along with portraits. Note that I am open to using colors, but prefer black/white/silver/grey designs.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Some of the objects that catch my eye include:
No Files Added