Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
The business tagline is “The key to your wood restoration needs”. We are looking for a logo design using a skeleton key motif.
Enclosed are several different file types of the skeleton key design. Please note! There is a typo in the logo. The correct phone number is (978) 530-7210.
The business is the restoration of very old wood doors found on many Boston homes and businesses. These doors can be hundreds of years old and require expert craftsmanship to carefully remove old finishes and prepare and refinish. Some doors are made of exotic and expensive hardwoods and would cost potentially $10,000> to replace.
Here is a DEMO of the website to illustrate the style sought: www.bostondoorrestore.com
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Boston Door Restore
Top 3 Things
Classy, sophisticated, Quality