Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
BoP Global Network
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) BoP Global Network: a learning community made up of academics, entrepreneurs, and executives who are interested in creating and disseminating knowledge about the theory and practice of co-creating business with the Base of the Pyramid (BoP). The BoP Global Network seeks to identify, document, disseminate, and scale BoP business innovations that create value for enterprises, while simultaneously addressing the challenges of poverty, inequity, and environmental degradation.
2) The Base of the Pyramid (BoP): a demographic term that covers the approximately four billion people who live on less than USD $2 per day at the base of the global economic pyramid.
3) BoP Business Strategy is not about finding a fortune at the base of the pyramid, but rather, about creating a fortune with the base of the pyramid. The shift from fortune-finding to fortune-creating has implications for how BoP ventures are organized, and how their strategies are conceived and implemented. The BoP Global Network can help venture leaders approach the challenges and opportunities of the BoP Markets.
4) BoP Business (ventures): revenue-generating enterprises that specifically target the BoP demographic described as buyers, sellers and enterpreneurs. They sell goods to and source products from the BoP.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
No Files Added