Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
This brand is a casual clothing line that caters to both kids and adults. Products include t-shirts, hats, bags, and more.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Boots & Brothers
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Vintage, Trusthworthy
We wanted to have a silhouette design similar in appearance to the ATTACHED barbershop images, but open to other designs as well. We've also ATTACHED an image of the dog so you may see his fur and ears. The two boys are 4 years old and 2 years old. While we're not set on this idea, we wanted to explore a silhouette logo of two boys standing and 1 dog sitting between them as if you're looking at their backs.