Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a publishing company who publishes old classics, with fresh covers and layout design.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that can easily appear on the back of a book as well as a book spine, and can be used for our website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Everyone who reads books. Our primary distribution will be on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We don't have any specific examples. We would like to see some designs with an open book. It would also be nice to have an icon that could be removed from the name in order to use alone on the spine of the books.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Classic, yet modern. We are not changing the content of the books, but providing a fresh perspective. We would like a logo that is identifiable, and will enable us to create a brand.
NAME TO USE: Legacy Collection
No Files Added