Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Bocas Pub Cruise
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We would like to create a logo that emphasizes a beautiful boat tour with strong party vibe. Should appeal to 20-40 year olds that are on vacation in the Caribbean.
Portray fun, sun, and drinking in a clean bright way.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text.
It is in the Caribbean, so we like it to be bright and loud, but clean.
This logo is cool because it is clean, and interesting. We like the color as well. However, we would like our logo to emphasize more of a party feel. We also like that the color comes out of the square.
- We like the idea of something that portrays fun and drinking in the sun. Clearly this isn't a logo, but it's a cool character. It is cheesy (cheesier than we would really like) but gets the point across.
- We like that this logo/flyer portrays that there is clearly a party, and it is over the water. However, we think that it is a little too cheesy as well, and has too much going on. We would like ours to be cleaner/less cluttered/ slightly more classy.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are essentially doing a pub crawl, but by panga boat in Bocas del Toro, which is a group of islands in Caribbean Panama. It is a touristy area with lots of backpackers and partiers. Our business will take tourists from the main island, to three surrounding islands, each of which have cool over-the-water bars, which are only accessible by boat. There are lots of boat tours in the area already, but they all go to more touristy attractions, like secluded beaches, snorkeling, birdwatching etc. We want to be clear that our tour is more of a party tour, and less of a sightseeing tour, while still viewing and touring the beautiful islands.
We are open to having a mascot like a sun drinking or more of a staple logo like an anchor. We really want to emphasize that it is a party while trying to refrain from being overly cheesy while also remaining clean.
No Files Added