Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a high end boutique for women. We sell contemporary clothing brands such as Alice + Olivia, Black Halo, Jay Godfrey, and Haute Hippie. Our store is hip and beautiful. The store is mainly silver, light grey, and white, with bright pink accents.
What do you need?
A logo with our name, "Blossom," and a flower included in the design. Some ideas include cherry blossoms, sakura flower, orchids, etc... The logo can have color, maybe a brighter pink, but not a necessity. I want a logo that draws attention but that is not cheesy. Simple is okay. I want something that will be easy to use for branding purposes. Something that will look clear and attractive from a distance.
Who Is Your Audience?
Think stylish mid twenties to late thirties, and women who invest time and money to remain looking that way, despite their age. Women with spare change to spend on expensive clothing. They read fashion magazines and embrace the latest fashion, with a sense for what trends to avoid and which to follow.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
1. Our name: Blossom
2. A Symbol that will represent us. An image, outline, or representation of a beautiful flower.
No Files Added