Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Lawyer - Legal Services
Describe the target audience for your logo
Bloom Law is a legal practice based in Vancouver, Canada. Bloom Law provides legal advice to:
1) People charged with criminal or regulatory offences in Canada. This is my co-primary practice area.
2) People with family law matters in Canada. This is my co-primary practice area.
3) People with general legal matters (i.e. employment, construction, real estate, wills & estates) in Canada.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Excellent & Professional Legal Advice
2) Personal - sincerely want to help my clients
3) Strong - will win your case!
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Definitely text AND image (text being Bloom Law) - please see PDF document enclosure in Materials section
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
1) No specific colors (except colors in the do you NOT want to see section) are wanted, but I do work in a conservative industry so basic colors are encouraged.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Business cards, Letterhead, Website, Court Documents
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Please see PDF document enclosure in Materials section
No Files Added