Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Blogstand Media is the name of a new network of blogs that reach men age 18-35. All of the themes of the blogs within the network fall under Mens Interests mostly sports and women with a large dose of humor and wit. We need a logo to represent our company that embodies the network.
The name Blogstand comes from combining the words Blog and Stand with 2 types of stands in mind Kegstand and Grandstand. Kegstand being the age-old tradition of sucking down beer at a party with the help of your friends (look it up on YouTube if not familiar); and Grandstand as it relates to where crowds gather to watch sporting events.
For the logo:
Were open to different color options
We dont want the logo to be too cartoonish
It will need to be scalable for online (header image, badges) and offline (business cards, print materials)
Were excited to see your creativity!
No Files Added