Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a new blog covering a specific niche of the online advertising industry. Site is www.leadconfidential.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like a logo in place of the current plain text.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Industry professionals. It isn't a very old audience or any that skews to a particular demographic.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like clean designs, the cliche Web 2.0.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
While the name has "confidential" in it, there is no need to make references to it. There is no need to play up secrecy or other images that the word connotes.
No Files Added