Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Intelligence, hope, taking action
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploa... - I like the double use of the pencils as fence posts
http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploa... - like the use of negative space
http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploa... - love the treatment of the letter M to signify the meaning of the word
http://logofaves.com/wp-content/uploads/... - like the colored lines above the word
http://logofaves.com/wp-content/uploads/... - it's slightly unexpected. It's creative
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The audience for this blog will be predominantly female, mid-life. Although this is about reinventing your professional life, I want the blog to have a practical, action-oriented tone to it. I'm not into "journeys" and "woo woo". :-) I want this to be a place where people can come, read about my experiences, and leave with a feeling of hope and a clearer sense of direction.
No Files Added