Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
bizUnet stands for Business University Network (we DO NOT want the long form to a part of the logo). We offer online courses such as:
Home Learning (preKindergarden to College Prep)
We also offer programs in which other people sell our courses.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're looking for a logo that is professional, stands out, but most importantly evokes emotion. These courses are intended to encourage people to improve their skills and start their own business. We want to empower people in this economy to take control of their lives and finances. Colors that we've been partial to are: Black, Red, Lime Green, White.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
There are 2 main audiences:
1. People who are looking to register / buy our educational software for themselves to improve their own knowledge.
2. People who are looking to start a business by selling our e-books on their own websites.
Middle aged men and women (more men than women), beginner business people. Pre-college to college education. Age 28-45 - North American.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
I have attached a series of logos with my comments of what I like or don't like about them. Please refer to these when you design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The name 'bizUnet'
We don't mind 'BIZUNET' but the 'U' should stand out. If you don't make the 'U' stand out but it looks good, that's fine too.
No Files Added