Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
BizEazy is our small business resource site for our management consulting company. We will use this site to provide free consulting and tool kits to small businesses and non-profits.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo with tag line for BizEazy. We would like to logo to symbolize a New Orleans Second Line Jazz Parade. You can google image search a Second Line Parade to get many of the symbols which can be utilized - brass bands, umbrellas, dancers, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small business owners and non-profit directors
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
This is a great example of design we like with similar symbology.
No Files Added