Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Big Education is a soon-to-be launched group blog that will focus on the challenges, opportunities, and policies affecting the educational system in the US. Site content will include education related news, expert commentary, and investigative reporting on critical educational topics. The journalistic style of the site will utilize intelligence and humor to challenge the 'politically correct' orthodoxy found in the educational system.
The name Big Education is derived from the term 'Big Oil' - a pejorative term used to describe the the negative influences of the largest oil manufacturers. particularly in the political realm.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- looks as good in line-art as is does in color
- color: a base color to be used to support the logo and as a foundation for other designs, pallete may be duotone up to full-color
- logo delivered in vector format
- text treatment is important
- a graphical element is optional (good if it helps support the site' purpose)
- 'Big' element/treatment could be re-used across a family of logos
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Convservative, politically informed citizens looking to take part in reforming the US Educational system
No Files Added