Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
BidSpring and BidSpring.com
What is your industry?
Real Estate & Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Innovative way to estimating and bidding all types of construction projects.
2. Efficiently puts together a massive community of contractors and estimators.
3. The web-based platform is fun, simple, easy, accurate, and quick.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Looking for image + text or vice versa. Perhaps, a 2.0 feel to this logo; however, we want the feeling of trust and experience. BidSpring is a start-up but we want the feel of a well-monied enterprise. Our current "strap" or tag-line will be something like: "Your Source for the Best Construction Estimating Resources on the Planet." Logos we like = old school ski resort logos. Obviously, you can use "construction", "bid" and "spring" in logo image literally or metaphorically. Colors to use (limit to three): gray/black, white, greens, blues, browns.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We help site users advance forward in terms of estimating technology, quality, and volume of work. Here's a good look at the type of technology solution we will offer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYu7aXfOJ...
No Files Added