Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Boyond The Goal Too
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is for Zina Garrisons non profit. The organization willl raise money to create tennis/education/social opportunites for minorities in tennis. Zina is the 1988 olympic gold medalist, and a 1990 Wimbledon finalist. ZIna was ranked 4th in the world at one point in her career. The foundation will support and mentor potential pro tennis players, create after school tennis programs, and renew and build new facilities around the country.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added