Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a specialised Management Consultancy focused on Customer Experience. Customer Experience refers to a Customers total experienced with a company. This is not only the rational side of the interaction but the emotions a Customer feels and the sub-conscious, intuitive side of an experience. Our key differentiator is we are a niche company; focussing on the Customer Experience and nothing else and we are focussed on Customer emotions.
Our main goal is to help companies think about the experience in a new way, considering the emotional side of an experience.
We help Customers:
* Understand what their Customers are feeling
* We help them create a strategy to implement a great Customer Experience.
* Help them design an experience.
* We create strategies, so we work with business, research, psychology, neuroscience and social media.
We have published 3 books on the subject, and were on the way of the fourth. We are thought leaders and part of our activity is as conference speakers.
We are a global company that operates around the world, so we want our logo to express:
1. THOUGHT LEADERSHIP - This is the most important
2. EMOTIONS - This is second priority
3. PRACTICAL - This is third priority
4. CUTTING EDGE
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that intuitively express the idea of customer experience and thought leadership.
* Express Thought leadership
* Needs to be clear
* Needs to be intuitive
* Needs to be "cutting-edge" to reflect we are a cutting edge company
Please visit our website:
to get more info if youd like so.
But DO NOT based your design on it, WE ARE CHANGING the whole site, and its look and feel and thats why were changing logo. You can see a draft at:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Blue Chip Companies Ie: IBM, RBS, Lloyds Bank, Comet, Dell, Merck, Aflac
* Heads of XXX
* Senior managers of Marketing/Customer Service/Customer Experience
Age: 40-60 years - 70% male
They look for:
* Someone that is at the forefront of the thinking
* A guide
* Experience of doing this before
* Practical help
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our corporative colours are:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We dont want abstract, meaningless logos.
Please dont use Planet Earth-Globes, of any kind
No Files Added