Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ClearView Group is a privately-held consultancy offering proactive solutions to help employers reduce costs and maximize the value of health and welfare benefits, retirement plans, and non-qualified plans.
We recently hired a marketing firm for a full re-branding project and have completed the following new brand information:
New Company Name:
1. Seasoned veteran consultants with deep expertise and broad industry experience
2. Offer the utmost in professionalism and integrity
3. Passionate iconoclasts
4. Impartial, contemporary, innovative, progressive thinkers/leader in our space
5. Base solution offerings on a quantitative, rigorous, forensic, analytical approach
6. Respected as close and lasting relationship with client organizations
7. Focused, hands-on involvement from start to finish as a client's "right-hand man" and partner
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are seeking a new company logo to launch with our new name of ClearView Group with the following guidelines:
1. Style: Sophisticated. Conservative. Contemporary without being too trendy.
2. Tone: Illumination. Clarity. Strength. Trust. Insight.
3. Color Scheme: Clean. Sharp. Utilize existing company colors of gray and burgundy in existing branding at www.chfinancial.com
4. Applications: For use on powerpoint, business cards, stationary and website.
5. Design Parameters: TWO executions desired
a. Text-only logo reflecting ClearView Group with Benefit and Retirement Solutions tagline /descriptor
b. Logo with icon reflecting ClearView Group with Benefit and Retirement Solutions tagline/descriptor
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Human Resources Management
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The new ClearView logo should potentially use illumination and/or light imagery to evoke the sense of clarity we seek to instill in our clients.
Must Not Have:
We will not use CV or CVG as an acronym in the logo since we are leaving behind the old name of CH Advisors. All references to the company will be ClearView Group spelled out.
No Files Added