Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
not sure. impress me with your artistic skills. use the colors from our site. The light blue is #00ABFF
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
If you can make the letters look like they form a judge's bench or a portion of it, in theory we might like that. However, it may not be possible to have something like that look good. Other things that might look good included within the logo might be a simple vector image of a courthouse, a simple magnifying glass (implying search) or a stack of papers, SORT of like the logo for buffer.
Please also make a monochrome version of whatever you make. I'm told we might need that also.
No Files Added