Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
This is a logo for a drycleaners. We've been a discount type cleaners but are changing our image to more upscale. We are going into the home delivery business and would like to possible incorporate that somewhere into the logo. The logo will be put onto the front of several stores and on the side of delivery vans.
The target audience is dryclean users. These are typically more the upscale, professional type. The colors I like are blue, red, and white (not looking for a patriotic look). A friend suggested a cute tagline, "Cleaning up Waco one shirt at a time." (The business is located in the city of Waco.) This isn't a must have.
No Files Added