Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Beat District is an urban electronic music do it yourself (DIY) network. We are working on a web platform with complimentary events.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a proper logo designed for print and web. We would like to also have some variations where we use our initials BD.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Electronic DIY musicians from all genres i.e., Hip Hop/Rap, House/Techno, Reggae/Dub, DnB/Dubstep, R&B/Soul... These people probably read Computer Music, Future Music and Wax Poetics Magazines and visit websites such as Music Radar, Indaba Music and MySpace.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our name in the logo "Beat District". Nice to also see an initial version "BD"
No Files Added