Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
boutique beach wear company located in St. Barthelemy in the French Caribbean (short St. Barth)
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
ISLNDFVR ST. BARTH
Top 3 Things
Super exotic caribbean island, beach parties, high class island life
I imagine the text will be in two lines so it doesn't get too wide. It will probably have to be in one color so I have full flexibility in printing it on different color clothes. Elements that could be included could be iconic St. Barth propeller airplanes or maybe one of the animals wearing those sunglasses with lines (see attachments). Logo should not be too wide or have too small text, as it will go on shorts, caps, sunglasses, etc. Could also incorporate a small beach. The shape of the island and palm tree could also be considered but will have to be original since this has been used a lot before.