Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Hi, we've built a platform that will enable anyone to sell their stuff via a new style of raffle. The site is www.raffle.it. You can see our current style and logo there. This particular project relates to a specific area of the site www.raffle.it/school - these raffles are played by individuals on behalf of their local or children's school. Whoever wins donates the prize to their preferred school. Anyone can play and in a sense become a School Hero.
We're looking for a simple badge/logo that players could display on their social network pages/blogs etc.
We'd need to print this on large posters too so the finished product would need to scale up to A3.
I have attached a very bad sketch but am open to alternative suggestions. Bright colours would be good, perhaps boy/girl variants.
No Files Added