Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Batch 22 (line 1), a Bloody Mary by Chef Marc Forgione (next line)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. am Ultra-Premium Bloody Mary from Iron Chef Marc Forgione
2. Fresh and All-Natural
3. Bloody Mary for people who appreciate texture, taste, flavors and the best damn bloody mary in the world.
4. Batch 22 will become the only Lifestyle Bloody Mary brand in the world.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text. Please note this logo will be used on its own but will also need to be affixed as a label to a bottle.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please look at www.chefmarcforgione.com and www.marcforgione.com for some images of Chef Forgione and his restaurant.
One of Iron Chef Marc Forgione signatures is his Mohawk, so we would like to see some options with his Mohawk as part of the design. It does not have to be, but since we are looking to leverage Chefs popularity as a Food Network Chef, it is something we would like to leverage.
Batch 22 will become the Bloody Mary to the stars, aiming to become the Bloody Mary of choice for Celebrities, musicians, athletes, entertainers and Chefs alike.
No Files Added