Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
BarnStorm Studio or BarnStorm Studio, LLC
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Creativity...we're a "way out of the box" marketing/development agency
2. Energy...focused and powerful, think Tornado!
3. Futurist...adoptive of new trends as they become prevailent
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
high visual and design appeal,
No text or minimal text
Please use royalty free fonts and original artwork only.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a new company, run out of my barn / studio workshop, thus the company name. Elements that can be incorporated are aeroplanes, barn, tornado (I actually survived the Springfield MA one last year), "We're not in Kansas anymore!", etc. Have fun...don't be afraid get "edgy" in a steampunk way.
For information on some of the things in the works check out my website: https://sites.google.com/site/barnstorms...
No Files Added