LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
bargainshare.com is an online community where users share tips on how to save money. Members scour the internet or local stores for deals and post those offers in the forums. Discussion covers a range of topics from online bargains, freebies, contests, finance, grocery, and more.
Our existing tag line and mascot for the site basically represent the shock and surprise when you tell a friend about what you paid for a deal. You Paid What?!
We're in the process of completely updating our current website, so you do not necessarily need to work off the existing scheme.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
An updated logo for the bargainshare.com website. We're looking for more life in our logo. Experiment, we're open to new ideas.
You can check out our website:
Old logo is attached for reference.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone who can shop online. Male or female in their late teens and above.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Things We'd Like to See:
- Variations with a dark blue/dark red logo. Not necessarily committed to any colors, but we would like to see where this would go.
- As this is a website the .com needs to be included in at least some small way in the logo design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Elements We Would Like To Keep:
- We have been representing the s in bargainshare.com with a one line dollar sign. We would like some variation of this to be carried forward.
- Reuse of the existing tag line You Paid What?!
- We have an emoticon mascot that works well with the tag line. We like the overall idea of having a mascot with some element of surprise showing. We would like to see if there is an updated way to carry this forward.
No Files Added