Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a candy company, mainly chocolate producers, who product high quality, hand-made chocolates, using only natural ingredients.
What do you need?
A logo for a new product, Baby Flakes.
We would like both text and a design as part of the logo.
It should look "cute" enough to imply a baby, but
also professional at the same time. We are open to just about any design, but prefer more rounded shapes rather than angular ones. This will be a chocolate product.
Who Is Your Audience?
Parents and grandparents.
We Like These Examples
open to all
We Absolutely Must Have
Name incorporated into design.
No Files Added