Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Mud and Jam
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I would like it to be obvious that it is a baby and child site, I would like it to look sweet and upscale
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text. something that could eventually be used on a website, business cards and packaging
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
When I was thinking of a name, I tried to think of my childhood in the english countryside and muddy boots and Jammy faces is was what came to mind. I would be interested in incorporating that or maybe some sweet little children's outfits, in the logo. I am open to other ideas too though. I am quite partial to stripes and polkadots but they are definitely not necessary! I love the country/farmhouse chic look.
No Files Added