Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Integrated Website Solutions Inc. provides online marketing strategies to industrial/B2B companies. We specialize in helping small to medium-sized manufacturers attract new business online, better serve existing customers, support their sales channels and improve their business efficiencies. From industry-specific online traffic generation programs and search engine optimization, to B2B website design and analytics, branding and social media consulting, we do it all! Our mantra is to provide a total and integrated approach to internet marketing with measurable return on investment for our clients.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We seek a simple but unique and creative logo to be used on website which is under construction, on social media sites and also in print on business cards etc. It should reproduce well in black & white. Our "Marketing Masala" blog at www.sarahsturtevant.com, will be a key component of this new website for Integrated Website Solutions Inc. The color scheme of the logo can be claret as on my personal Twitter profile http://twitter.com/SarahSturtevant or "spice colored" (i.e. the color of tumeric/cinnamon/chili powders in keeping with the "Marketing Masala" idea.)
- not cartoonish, but stylish, classy, dynamic and professional
- limit colors to 2-3 spot colors for printing
- single minded message - "integrated online marketing for industry"
- can use industrial themed images, but this is not necessary
- overall impact should convey authority and savvy
- if using spot color, please specify Pantone color
All logo objects need to be printable in b/w, grey scale & color and scalable from small to large.
Though it should work on dark or light backgrounds, please submit logos on white backgrounds only
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Senior management of small to medium sized industrial manufacturers and distributors.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Designs which are clever, simple and "cool" like the "Tostitos", Sony Vaio, and Sun Microsystems logos on http://theroxor.com/2009/10/22/23-brilli...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We are open to your ideas. We must use "Integrated Website Solutions Inc." in the design and not "IWS". Please use "warm" colors as specified above.
No Files Added