Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a company that provides data services to personal automobile insurance carriers.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to bring a fresh presepctive to a new product we have launched called 'Violation Predictor', which tells carriers which drivers are likley to have a dirty driving record. We are looking for an innovative new logo that captures the spirit of the product visually.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Rather conservative, so it it important not to be overly abstract. We are in the business 2 business space, so the logo needs to be professional, but not stuffy.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Designs that leverage the color pallete and fonts that is attached. Designs that allude to what the product is or does.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A smart design that works well at a relatively small size. Simple is preferred over complex.
No Files Added