Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Axis Custom Turnings
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This company creates ornamental and household items out of local scrap wood.
1) Give what once grew a new life and home.
2) Give meaning to gift giving.
3) Stop wood from rotting in trash cans and landfills and do something useful and beautiful with it.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Muted earth tone colors are preferred, but we still want the logo to stand out. The logo should be easily added onto business cards, websites, etc., so might be easiest on a white background but of course we're flexible. Our target audience - people who like to buy local, who buy art and artisan gifts, and who are environmentally conscientious. We serve rural, urban, and suburban communities and have customers of all ages ranging from Whole Foods to small local artesan and fine art galleries. Our prices range from $35 to $250.
No Files Added