The logo will be used for a podcast website with weekly episodes that provide commentary on current aviation news and events. The premise is an audience that loves aviation and aircraft and is interested in almost all aspects of the industry. Listeners are knowledgeable and in tune with the industry. Each episode includes a guest who is a credible blogger, podcaster, or industry expert of some type.
- Must be compatible with the color scheme at http://www.airplanegeeks.com.
- A simple, not overly complex design. Web 2.0-ish.
- A design that works at multiple sizes.
- The logo should be more about the "airplane" than the "geeks"
- Not overly "trendy" in that it will look old quickly.
- The logo, or key aspects of it, must work as an effective monochrome t-shirt graphic.
- Not corporate, but not too silly, either.
The Airplane Geeks Podcast finds most of its audience with 18-55 year-old males. All are aviation enthusiasts, and familiar with web 2.0.
Please see the attached files for inspiration. Also visit http://www.airlinemogul.com for another strong design we like.
Please also don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.
No Files Added