Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
non-standard personal lines auto market makes up approx 22% of the total private passenger auto premium. Drivers are considered high risk because:
- Bad Credit
- Multiple MVR violations
- Multiple claims / Accidents
- No prior coverage or lapse in coverage
- only minimum limits or state requirements
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
stability and credibility, affordable and we are leading the change to the online world
Casual tone, all welcome. We have reputable products at affordable price at low downpayments....not professionals (doc / lawyers). these are my peeps, the glue to our society, many are construction or other hard workers. many are bi-lingual, income levels are very moderate.
"leading the online experience" is a good one
"bad things happen to good people" we like and might use