Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Autism Canada's Search and Rescue project has two distinct audiences: the Autism Community and the Search & Rescue Community. There are components for community prevention and pre-planning as well as technical aspects for the responder community. This project is focused on preventing people who wander or bolt from becoming lost, and to ensure effective responses when they have become lost and Search & Rescue is doing their work to bring them home.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
SARA - Search and Rescue (for) Autism
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Confidence, Calm
Logo should coordinate with the existing Autism Canada logo as far as not having conflicting or confusing design elements and colors. It speaks to two very different communities united in one specific area. Please include web, print and vector images. Should be able to be used in color, black & white and grey scale.