LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Austin's Cosmic Cowboy Tour highlights: Big City Meets Small Town
The Cosmic Cowboy Tour will tap guests into a city that doesnt take itself too seriously. After all, you cant have a motto like "Keep Austin Weird" and be buttoned-up. Were laid-back, full of energy and, yes, a little weird.
Were also like no place else in Texas. Sure, youll find the occasional honky-tonk. And plenty of barbecue. But youll also find a thriving art community. Filmmakers. Sports fanatics. Nearly 200 live music venues. World-renowned festivals. And a uniquely Austin culture.
Details of Tour:
- Guests will be picked up in an Amphibious Vehicle capable of carrying 45 guests.
- We will make our way past historic sites such as the Texas State Capital building and the Governors mansion.
- In front of the Capital building we will have a musician staged with a guitar on his back pretending to be hitchhiking. We will pull over to 'give him a ride' in exchange for playing a personal concert on board.
- While hitchhiker/musician is playing his concert, we will pull over to the world famous Texas Chili Parlor to pick up our dinner which will be a great bowl of chili or Frito Pie on board. Guest will also enjoy a complimentary Texa long neck/beer and/or Austin's own Sweet Leaf Tea as we continue the the funky journey.
- We will then drive to Lake Austin to splash in for a nice ride on Lake Austin (same vehicle) taking in some of the most beautiful sites in the town.
- After pulling back out of the water we will make our way (in the same vehicle) to one of Austin's local juke joints or saloons to take in another of Austin's great musical acts.
- Entire tour takes place while taking in the sunset.
- Our intent is to display Austin's true soul.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that represents the tours true experience. The logo will be on the Amphibious Vehicle and all marketing material as well as t-shirts that can be purchased by guests. Needs to be cool enough for guests to feel it represents the overall experience of the evening!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Hotel Group Sales Representative, Hotel Concierges, Visitors, Destination Management Companies that handle groups visiting Austin, Adult Birthday Parties
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like the cool feel of this guys design. No skull images as in the images in the link, though. I do like old concert poster feel. Texas Capital Building could be worked into design of guitar, perhaps? I also like steel guitars/dobros.
http://www.austintexas.org/ - this site give a good feel of the town.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Austin's Cosmic Cowboy Tour
Guitar or musical influence
No Files Added