Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Attitude for Altitude
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The right attitude enables you to achieve amazing things, to gain altitude.
2. My personal "altitude" goal is to fly the Pitts Special and as such an image/graphical representation of the Pitts Special aircraft must be part of the design.
3. This project is about inspiration, inspiring others to take action and use a positive attitude to achieve new stretching goals.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am looking for a badge style logo - round with the Pitts Special image in the centre and a design that is self contained so that it can easily be added to clothing as a patch and used on a blog etc.
Red is a classic colour for the Pitts Special and the design must be vibrant, positive and uplifting. The only text will be Attitude for Altitude.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a very personal project for me and one that Crowdspring have been very supportive off.
The story behind Attitude for Altitude is as follows:
Attitude for Altitude is a long term project to help me overcome Leukaemia. I was diagnosed with Hodgkins back in August this year and I am now half way through my treatment. As I have got used to both my condition and the treatment I have been working on setting some challenging but motivating goals to help me focus on my long term cure, making the most of everyday and living life. Through this I want to work to inspire others to do the same.
My biggest challenge is Attitude for Altitude where I have set out a two year plan to learn to become an aerobatic pilot and take on the worlds most challenging but rewarding aerobatic aeroplane, the Pitts Special. This is designed to challenge me in a positive, invigorating ways and give me a focus to keep fighting so that I can keep flying. During my journey there will be a blog and the final element will be a book when I have achieved my goals, beaten cancer and mastered the sky. I know I can do both.
As well as motivating me I want this project to inspire others as I achieve my goals and share my journey.
I believe projects like this work best when they have an identity, a tangible image that people can connect with and this is why I have turned to Crowdspring and the amazing pool of creative talent to assist me in creating this identity that will feature wherever I write or share this journey.
No Files Added